Before Your Visit
- Make a list of, or plan to bring, any medications that you take
- Bring the completed paperwork if given to you prior to your visit.
- Remember to bring your insurance information and at least one form
of identification with you.
- You are welcome to bring newspapers, books, other reading
materials, computers, iPods™, etc. As a courtesy to others, we ask
that you please keep cell phone calls to a minimum.
Many medications are intended to be administered on a precise
schedule. Appointment times are arranged for the convenience of
patients while adhering to the infusion or injection schedule
prescribed by the physician.
When You Arrive
- Parking can be a challenge, so please allow a little extra time.
Check the map and directions for additional information.
- Please check in at the registration window.
- The Infusion Nurse Specialist will meet with you and start your
In the Infusion Room
- If you are scheduled for an intravenous infusion and you do not
have an indwelling line, the nurse will establish venous access and
begin your treatment.
- Family and friends are welcome to wait in the reception area or
may join you in the infusion room.
- There are reading materials, puzzles, a TV/DVD as well as
refreshments for your enjoyment.